“And they all were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.”
The purpose of DCF Singles is to help singles in all stages of life to share and enjoy the personal touch of Jesus thru God’s Word, serving others, social events and personal experiences. Our goal is to become more Godly people, individually and as a community.
Sign ups are on Sundays at the Information Center or during the week by contacting Pastor Kathy at:
- Church Office: 602-861-4008
- PK Cell Phone: 602-885-1858
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to sign up so we can plan our transportation and if needed, ticket purchases. Space is limited for some events — sign up early!
New Ministry – Clothes Sorting for UMOM Homeless Shelter
Starting in June on Tuesdays at DCF 9 AM to Noon
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- Tuesday, June 28, 2015
- Tuesday, August 11, 2015
- Tuesday, August 23, 2015
Mobile Pantry – Come at 7:00 am to help us give away a semi-truckload of food. OR Corme to get produce and bread for yourself as needed. ***FREE FOOD***
- Friday, July 17, 2015
- Friday, August 23, 2015
Becker Dining – Serving dinner to the homeless at Becker Dining Room. Times 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Meet at DCF for a ride to Becker.
- July 25, 2015 – Saturday
- July 27, 2012 – Monday
- August 22, 2015 – Saturday
- August 24, 2012 – Monday
MOVIE CLUB EVENTS
Friday Christian-based Movies are being shown at DCF at 6:30 PM. Snacks and Movies are Free
- Friday, July 10…..“Hoovey”
- Friday, August 4…..“McFarland USA”
- Friday, September 11…..“Do You Believe”
Saturday PG or PG 13 movies are at Harkens Metrocenter at the earliest showing of the day. Tickets are $6.50 and snacks are Dutch Treat.
- Saturday, August 8…..“The New Mission Impossible”
- Saturday, August 29…..“War Room”
FUTURE EVENTS PLANNED
- Sunday, July 12, 2015: TIME: 12:30 PM in Fellowship Center. Join us for a potluck lunch (fried chicken provided) and then help us “tie” blankets for the Globe-Indian Mission children. If you can tie a know, you can do this? Join us
- Saturday, July 18, 2015: TIME: 3:45 PM — 9 PM Trip to Organ Stop Pizza. Come hear the fantastic theater organ and a few laughs with your friends. Food must be purchased there — option of Pizza, salad bar, desserts & more — Treat ($10-25 estimate) Gas trip cost $5 per person.
- Saturday, August 1, 2015: TIME: 8 AM to Olive Mill In Queen Creek. Come take a guided tour of the Olive Mill Press, Take some taste tests and have the option to purchase items at the Store. Lunch at the mill — Dutch Treat ($10-$20 estimate) Tour and gas trip cost total $10. Join us.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015: TIME: 2:00 PM — Show at Grand Canyon University (leave DCF at 1:00 PM to ride with us) Theater performance of the Shakespeare classic “as You Like It” Cost $15.00 per person.
ALL CHURCH EVENTS
- Wednesdays, July 1-29, 2015 TIME: 6 PM – 8 PM — in Room 4 upstairs “Bringing Up Boys” a free parenting class on raising boys in today’s world to be Christian men in the future. Purchase of book and workbook is optional. Teacher: Pastor Kathy.
- Monday — Friday, July 20-24, 2015 TIME: 9 AM – Noon — Free Vacation Bible School for ages 3 to grade 5. Sign up your children or grand children — OR come and help us as a teacher, craft leader, snack person or music leader. See Pastor Kathy for details..
Bible Study Hour – Every Sunday morning study & fellowship together in the Youth Center at 9:45 am. “Parables of Jesus” is our current topic
Bible Verse – “because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.” Romans 8:2-6
Meet at the restaurant immediately after 2nd Service. (Meet at the Information Center & ride over in the church van, if you need a ride). Dutch Treat.
- Sunday July 26, 2015 ~ Los Compadres – 23rd Avenue and Northern
- Sunday August 9, 2015 ~ Pei Wei – 7th Street and Glendale
Is your e-mail on file? For weekly e-mail updates contact Pastor Kathy.