“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” -Proverbs 22:6
Desert Christian Fellowship is dedicated to fulfilling the teaching of God that “we train up a child in the way of the Lord.” Our children’s programs are carefully designed to give each child an opportunity to grow and develop in the Lord.
Spring Events Are Here
- All DCF children and friends in Grades 1 thru 5 are welcome for the overnighter
- Cost is noted below and includes dinner, breakfast admission to activity and games for the night.
- Bring toiletries, sleeping bag/blankets and pillow, change of clothes and sleeping clothes.
- Please do not bring toys/games from home including cell phones video games nor music players.
- We meet at DCF at 5 pm on Friday night and should be picked up Satuday morning by 9 am. Signup are needed to attend
–Feb 8/9 (same night as Sweetheart Dinner!!!) and May 17/18 — Trip to Pump It Up — Cost is $10
Preschoolers are Welcome for the Event From 5 to 9 pm On Friday Nights Only. Cost is same as above and includes dinner.
Infant and Child Dedication Day
Sunday, March 10, 2019
This is a special day for the dedication of children Birth through age 5 and a commitment time for the parents to the task of Christian parenting. Contact Pastor Kathy for more details or just complete the form enclosed here and return to the office.
If your child has expressed an interest in baptism, please see Pastor Kathy or LeAnn dixon and we will assist you in setting the time and service for this special event in your family’s Christian walk.
Children’s Choir Hour
Sunday’s at 9:45 am
Your child can be a part of this great music and craft time as they learn how to worship the Lord in their own way!
summer dates set for vbs and camp
Be sure to add these dates to your Summer 2019 Planning (day trip schedules will come out at the Spring Fling).
Vacation Bible School — FREE for ages 3 through Gr. 5 Monday June 24- Friday June 28, 9 am to Noon
Summer Camp for those entering Gr. 4 and 5 in the Fall of 2019 — Thursday, July 25 through Monday July 29…$309/child
Summer camp for those entering Gr. 6-8 in the Fall of 2019– Thursday June 27 through Monday, July 1…$309/child
Spaces are very limited and deposits are due NOW to hold a space.