“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.” -Proverbs 22:6
Desert Christian Fellowship is dedicated to fulfilling the teaching of God that “we train up a child in the way of the Lord.” Our children’s programs are carefully designed to give each child an opportunity to grow and develop in the Lord.
Fall Events Are Here
Friday and Saturday, Oct 11/12, We are headed to Harkens Theaters to see “Abominable,” rated PG. The cost is $10 and Pre Payment is required by the Sunday before the event. Spaces are limited so be sure to sign up ahead.
- All DCF children and friends in Grades 1 thru 5 are welcome for the overnighter
- Cost is noted below and includes dinner, breakfast admission to activity and games for the night.
- Bring toiletries, sleeping bag/blankets and pillow, change of clothes and sleeping clothes.
- Please do not bring toys/games from home including cell phones video games nor music players.
- We meet at DCF at 5 pm on Friday night and should be picked up on Saturday morning by 9 am. Signup is needed to attend
If your child has expressed an interest in baptism, please see Pastor Kathy or LeAnn Dixon and we will assist you in setting the time and service for this special event in your family’s Christian walk.
Fall Festival — Children’s carnival
Saturday Nov. 2 from 9 AM to Noon: The Spring fling Children’s Carnival is for all children Grades 5 and younger. FREE!!! Petting Zoo, Food, Games, Bounces, Crafts, Music, prize drawings and more. Invite your neighbors and friends to this fun, fun day!
Winter Day Trip Details
Looking for some extra fun while school is out? Join us for these two Day Trips over the Winter Break
|Friday, Dec. 27||Amazing Jake’s (lunch included)|
|Friday, Jan. 3||World Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium (sack lunch needed this day)|
Each trip runs from 9 am to 4 pm. Cost is $20 and sign-ups are needed. Available for those in Gr. 1-5 only.
***Camp dates for Summer 2020 will be available by Nov. 1 and we will start taking $50 deposits after the first of the year for those currently in Gr. 3 and up.