“And they all were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.”
The purpose of DCF Singles is to help singles in all stages of life to share and enjoy the personal touch of Jesus thru God’s Word, serving others, social events and personal experiences. Our goal is to become more Godly people, individually and as a community.
Sign ups are on Sundays at the Information Center or during the week by contacting Pastor Kathy at:
- Church Office: 602-861-4008
- PK’s Cell Phone: 602-885-1858
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to sign up so we can plan our transportation and if needed, ticket purchases. Space is limited for some events — sign up early!
Bible Study Hour
Every Sunday morning study & fellowship together in the HH#1 at 9:45 am.
During Haney Hall construction, we have combined w/the other Adult Bible Study.
We are studying the History period from Solomon’s time through the end of the Old Testament.
Teacher in February is David Hayes
Teacher in April & May is David Hayes
ALL Singles Lunch Out
Dutch Treat – Meet at the restaurant listed at 12:30
- February 10, Meet at Carlos O’Brien’s (12th Street and Northern)
- February 24, Meet at Sweet Tomatoes (access road I-17 and Dunlap)
- March 20, Meet at Boston Market (19th Ave/Northern)
- March 31, Meet at Angios (28th., North of Cactus)
Singles Winter Events
Sign up for events you want to join. Payment for most will be due 2 weeks ahead, you will receive an email or call with more details.
On DCF Campus Free Concert Nights
- Sunday, June 30 “Patriotic Men’s Barbershop” Concert Night plus indoor BBQ Picnic, 4 pm
Clothes Sorting for UMOM Homeless Shelter
UMOM New Day Center’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness with innovative strategies and housing solutions that meet the unique needs of each family and individual.
Fourth Tuesday a month a DCF from 9am to 11am in the Fellowship Center
Come at 7 am to help us give away a semi-truckload of food or to get produce and bread for yourself as needed.
- Friday, April 19, 2019