“And they all were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.”
The purpose of DCF Singles is to help singles in all stages of life to share and enjoy the personal touch of Jesus thru God’s Word, serving others, social events and personal experiences. Our goal is to become more Godly people, individually and as a community.
Sign ups are on Sundays at the Information Center or during the week by contacting Pastor Kathy at:
- Church Office: 602-861-4008
- PK’s Cell Phone: 602-885-1858
- E-mail: PastorKathyDCF@gmail.com
Be sure to sign up so we can plan our transportation and if needed, ticket purchases. Space is limited for some events — sign up early!
Bible Study Hour
Every Sunday morning study & fellowship together in the HH#1 at 9:45 am.
For the summer each teacher will do a one month study of their choice
- Teacher in June is David Hayes
- Teacher in July is Pastor Kathy Nielsen
- Teacher in August is Dan Demland
ALL Singles Lunch Out
Dutch Treat – Meet at the restaurant listed at 12:30
- October 20 Meet at Jason’s Deli, MetroCenter
- Nove 3 – Meet at Jason’s Deli, Metrocenter
- December 8 – Meet at Anzio’s Italian, 28th Drive North of Cactus
- December 29 – Meet at Las Glorias at 19th Avenue and Northern
Sign up for events you want to join. Payment for most will be due 2 weeks ahead, you will receive an email or call with more details.
- Sunday, Oct. 13 — Let’s watch the Cardinals Football game together at 1 PM out at Robyn Gordon’s home. You can bring a potluck dish to share. Drive there yourself (she can give you directions) or rides are available from the church leaving at 12:30
- Sunday, October 27 @ 12:30 – It’s time for Board Games. Bring your own favorite or play one of ours. Lunch will be provided in the Fellowship Center.
- Fri. – Sun. Nov. 8-10 — All Church Men’s Retreat in Prescott. Watch your Sunday programs for details and sign up information.
- Saturday, Nov 16 – We are headed to Organ Stop Pizza. We will beet at 3:45 PM at DCF to make the trek out there. Bring money to purchase your dinner and then we will be entertained by great organ music.
- Sunday, Nov. 24 — One of our favorite mission projects of the year: packing food boxes from the “Thankful people come offerings. Join us as we pack 80 boxes for the needy during the holidays and then share lunch together when the work is done.
- Thursday, Nov. 28 — THANKSGIVING IS HERE! Don’t spend the day alone — plan to be here at DCF for all the Turkey and fixins! You can sign up to bring your favorite dish or just come and share in the great holiday far. A few games and prizes will be a part of the day!
- Monday, Dec. 2 — A “Jersey Christmas” will be at AZ Broadway Theater Showroom. Watch times and cost details to come.
- Saturday, August 3 at 5:10 pm – Dbacks vs Washington Nationals Ball Game. Tickets are $25 each, reservations and payment needed by July 21.
- Friday, August 16 / Saturday., August 17 – Women’s in Town Advance, speaker Kathy Downs. Lunch Chick-Fil-A catered in worship and Bible Study. Cost is $15 per woman.
- Friday, Dec. 20– Let’s go see the lights! Sign up to ride around town in the church bus/van and see the holiday lights together. Meet at 6 PM at DCF. Cost $5. Spaces are limited.
Clothes Sorting for UMOM Homeless Shelter
UMOM New Day Center’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness with innovative strategies and housing solutions that meet the unique needs of each family and individual.
Fourth Tuesday a month a DCF from 9 am to 11am in the Fellowship Center
Come at 7 am to help us give away a semi-truckload of food or to get produce and bread for yourself as needed.
All Church Movie Nights
Join us on the Fridays below at 6 pm in the Worship Center as we watch Christian movies together.