“And they all were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.”
The purpose of DCF Singles is to help singles in all stages of life to share and enjoy the personal touch of Jesus thru God’s Word, serving others, social events and personal experiences. Our goal is to become more Godly people, individually and as a community.
Sign ups are on Sundays at the Information Center or during the week by contacting Pastor Kathy at:
- Church Office: 602-861-4008
- PK’s Cell Phone: 602-885-1858
- E-mail: email@example.com
Be sure to sign up so we can plan our transportation and if needed, ticket purchases. Space is limited for some events — sign up early!
Bible Study Hour
Every Sunday morning study & fellowship together in the Fellowship Center at 9:45 am.
During Haney Hall construction, we have combined w/the other Adult Bible Study. we are finishing the “Book of John.”
Teacher in March, May and June is David Hayes
Teacher in April, July and August is Pastor Kathy
Sunday Lunch Club
Dutch Treat – Meet at the restaurant listed at 12:30
- Sunday June 10, 2018 Meet @ Shangri-La (28th Drive, South of Cactus)
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 Potluck at DCF followed by Blanket Tying Social
Is your e-mail on file? For weekly e-mail updates contact Pastor Kathy.
Singles Spring Events
- Sunday, June 3 — Time: 5 pm “Mary Poppins” at AZ Broadway Theater. Dinner and the Show cost $65. Reservations are needed.
- Sunday, June 24 — Time: 12:30 pm Let’s make some blankets! It is Time to begin tying blankets for the San Carlos Mission. Join us for lunch and then fellowship as we will make Blankets together.
- Friday, June 29 — Time 6:40 pm We are headed downtown to the DBacks Game vs. San Francisco. Tickets are $25 plus you will need to buy your Light rail Pass at the 19th Ave. and Montebello Station. Snacks are Dutch treat.
Some Future Events
Jot these dates down and more details will coming!
- August 17-19, 2018 – Women’s Advance (Retreat) at Pinerock Camp in Prescott
- Friday August 24 — Faith and Family Night at the DBacks followed by Mercy Me Concert.
**Hold these dates for AZ Broadway Theater:
Our dates are TBD yet but show titles are:
- Oct/Nov – Titanic (musical)
- Nov/Dec – Miracle on 34th Street
- Jan/Feb – An American in Paris (musical
- April/May – Guys & Dolls
- June/July – Addams Family
- July/July – Sister Act