“And they all were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.”
The purpose of DCF Singles is to help singles in all stages of life to share and enjoy the personal touch of Jesus thru God’s Word, serving others, social events and personal experiences. Our goal is to become more Godly people, individually and as a community.
Sign ups are on Sundays at the Information Center or during the week by contacting Pastor Kathy at:
- Church Office: 602-861-4008
- PK’s Cell Phone: 602-885-1858
- E-mail: PastorKathyDCF@gmail.com
Be sure to sign up so we can plan our transportation and if needed, ticket purchases. Space is limited for some events — sign up early!
Bible Study Hour
Every Sunday morning study & fellowship together in the HH#1 at 9:45 am.
For the summer each teacher will do a one month study of their choice
- Teacher in June is David Hayes
- Teacher in July is Pastor Kathy Nielsen
- Teacher in August is Dan Demland
ALL Singles Lunch Out
Dutch Treat – Meet at the restaurant listed at 12:30
- July 14, Meet at Hibachi Grill (MetroCenter)
- August 11 Meet to Carlos O’Briens ( 12th St/Northern)
Singles summer Events
Sign up for events you want to join. Payment for most will be due 2 weeks ahead, you will receive an email or call with more details.
- Saturday, July 6 at 7 am — Hiking Day see June 1 above for details.
- July 12 & 13 – AICM 50th Anniversary Celebration in Show Low – watch the church bulletin for more details to be included.
- Sunday, July 21 @ 12:30 pm – Stay after church for lunch and board games.
- Sunday, July 28 @ “Sister Act” at the AZ Broadway Theater. Tickets $65 each, reservations needed by July 7 with payment.
- Saturday, August 3, at 7 am – Hiking Day see June 1 above for details
- Saturday, August 3 at 5:10 pm – Dbacks vs Washington Nationals Ball Game. Tickets are $25 each, reservations and payment needed by July 21.
- Friday, August 16 / Saturday., August 17 – Women’s in Town Advance, speaker Kathy Downs. Lunch Chick-Fil-A catered in worship and Bible Study. Cost is $15 per woman.
- Friday, September 13 @ 5:10 pm Dbacks Faith & Family Night. “King & Country Band”, Tickets are $25 plus light rail pass. Reservation deadline TBA
Clothes Sorting for UMOM Homeless Shelter
UMOM New Day Center’s mission is to prevent and end homelessness with innovative strategies and housing solutions that meet the unique needs of each family and individual.
Fourth Tuesday a month a DCF from 9 am to 11am in the Fellowship Center
Come at 7 am to help us give away a semi-truckload of food or to get produce and bread for yourself as needed.
- Friday, July 19, 2019
- Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
All Church Movie Nights
Join us on the Fridays below at 6 pm in the Worship Center as we watch Christian movies together.
August 2 – “Healed by Grace” PG
Sept 6 – “Indivisible” PG-13