Visitors often have questions about what they can expect when coming to a church for the first time. Hopefully this page can answer most of your questions. If you have more, feel free to call or email us via the contact page, and we will be happy to answer additional questions you may have.
What can I expect?
– DCF provides a comfortable, relaxed environment in all of its activities. Dress is generally casual and varies greatly. You should come dressed however you feel most comfortable!
– Services are approximately an hour and a half, and the message is always similar in both Traditional and Contemporary services.
– The Traditional Service begins at 8:30 a.m., is traditional music (hymns) with a live piano, organ, and choir.
-The Contemporary Service begins at 10:45 a.m. has contemporary praise choruses and worship music with a full band (guitar, bass, keyboard, and drums).
– As a visitor, you can also expect a safe, fun, and inspirational environment for your children. We are committed to screening all of our volunteers who work with children, providing them with proper training, and creating top notch programs to keep your kids happy and growing closer to Jesus. Most of all, we are committed to serving you.
– We will not single out visitors during the service.
– We want to meet your needs in the best way possible. If you have questions, ask away. If you would like prayer, just say so. Our staff and volunteers want to spend time with you, get to know you, and serve you in any way possible. To this end, we would ask you to stop by our visitor sign-in table at the back and tell us a bit about yourself. As a thank you for your visit and your time taken to tell us about yourself, we would love to give you a gift at that table as well. If you still have more questions, please contact email@example.com so we can help.