Fall 2017 Session
Classes begin August 23, 2017
When we resume our dinners and classes on Wednesday Night January 4 the schedule will be:
- Dinner is from 5:45 pm to 6:15 pm, at a cost of $3.00 per person. Signups are needed.
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Youth group, for ages 6-12, meets in the Youth Center
- 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm Child care is provided during class time for children grades 5 and younger.
- 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm Adult Bible Classes (options below)
Couples Discipleship –Led by Don Brandt, in the Office Library
- This class focuses on relationship with God for those preparing dating, those engaged or those married. The lessons include DVD’s, workbooks and the Bible Study time.
Bible Study: The Life of David and the Book of Psalms — led by Pastor Kathy Nielsen
- Search the diversity of the Book of Psalms from the viewpoint of the authors David, Solomon, Moses and other Hebrew writers.
Bible Study: Purposeful Promises — Led by Pastor Cathie Hanna-McClellan.
- Join this exciting journey as we search the depths of God’s love throughout the bible. Claim His many promises for your life that fill the pages of the Scriptures. You will see victories, joys and sorrows that can be related to your own life through these pages and pages of blessings and promises…
Bible Study: How to Study the Bible — led by David and Erika Hayes
- Every Project needs the right tools and Bible Study is no different. This class will expose you to several methods of Bible Study to enrich you time in the Word.
“Seeking the Presence of God” Led by Gus Vogelsang, Room 5 upstairs: You can discover the presence of God. God desires to have a relationship with you. Drawing near to God is about