The Women’s ministry was born out of a desire to encourage our women to be strong and steadfast workers for the Lord, standing firm in their faith and pressing on toward the goal of serving Christ, and one another.
- Planning meeting Monday, October 28, at 6:30 pm.
- Tabitha Tribe meets every Wednesday, from 3-5pm, in the library. Any craft/hobby/art you do that you can bring with you, come join in the fellowship as we work on our crafts together. Don’t have something you’re working on, come learn something from someone else. Any craft that is portable is welcome.
- Aspire Women’s Event Jan 24, 2020
- Coming craft days Christmas Ornaments with the kids Nov. 17
- Widows Group: Widows to Red Lobster on October 8;
- Luncheon at Mary’s November 9;
- New Years Eve on 12/31/19
- Upcoming fellowships: Movie Day at the Marks’ on October 12. Coming craft days: Making Christmas Ornaments with the kids Nov 17.
- Ladies’ Tea – March 14, 2020
Serving in the church:
The Women’s Ministry is involved in many areas in the church. Let us know what you enjoy doing so we can get you involved. If you see an area you think we would be beneficial serving in, let us know and show us how. We need you!
OUR MISSION CHILD:
We support a young girl through the ARIZONA INDIAN CHRISTIAN MISSION in Show low, AZ. Throughout the year we supply school and personal need to her as well as a monthly donation for her care and education. Please let Robyn Gordon know if you would like to help in this area.
“May the LORD be praised! Day after day He bears our burdens; God is our salvation.” Psalm 68:19