The Women’s ministry was born out of a desire to encourage our women to be strong and steadfast workers for the Lord, standing firm in their faith and pressing on toward the goal of serving Christ, and one another.
- Planning meeting Monday, March 25 at 6:30pm.
- Tabitha Tribe meets every Wednesday, from 3-5pm, in the library. Any craft/hobby/art you do that you can bring with you, come join in the fellowship as we work on our crafts together. Don’t have something you’re working on, come learn something from someone else. We are also working on prayer shawls for the Grief Ministry.
- Saturday, February 23, meet at Einstein Bros Bagels at 1820 W Northern at 9am. It’s a fun time to just enjoy one
- Down the road fellowships: Hair and Makeup day on May 4, Advance will be in town, this summer
- Movie Day at the Marks’ on October 12.
- Coming craft days: Bible Journaling June 1
- Making Christmas Ornaments with the kids Nov 17.
Serving in the church:
The Women’s Ministry is involved in many areas in the church. Let us know what you enjoy doing so we can get you involved. If you see an area you think we would be beneficial serving in, let us know and show us how. We need you!
OUR MISSION CHILD:
We support a young girl through the ARIZONA INDIAN CHRISTIAN MISSION in Show low, AZ. Throughout the year we supply school and personal need to her as well as a monthly donation for her care and education. Please let Robyn Gordon know if you would like to help in this area.
“But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.” Hebrews 3:13. You need encouragement. So do the people around you. Even the people that don’t look like they need encouragement, do. Take the time to encourage someone each day. That can be a simple word, sending a card, a hug, a smile, helping someone with something, a text or email, there are so many ways.